1. Bronze-bushed adapter with tapped bolt circle holes for easy mounting of a sprocket or timing pulley – popular sprocket sizes are available pre-bored and drilled to match CDWdrives series torque limiters, multi-strand and hardened tooth sprockets also available – no additional machining or processing of drive media is required in order to configure a working torque limiter assembly.
2. All models include an “Over Adjustment” safety feature – torque adjusting nut will “bottom out” before unit will lock-up – no calibration spacers required.
3. Thick limit switch plate – reduces the possibility of bending.
4. Hub extension with barring holes to hold hub against rotation while adjusting torque
5. Thru-bore hub configuration available allows for long shaft mounting, or mounting between bearings (standard on models 211CDW and 221CDW, option on models 231CDW and 241CDW)
6. Furnished with a full set of coil springs – every unit will cover minimum to maximum torque range as shipped – threaded adjusting nut eliminates need to change springs – simply remove springs as required for lower torque range.
7. Single external grease fitting for easy lubrication.
Setscrews and mounting holes are fine thread for maximum holding power (models 211CDW and 221CDW)
Large setscrews in hub (three on models 211CDW and 221CDW, two on models 231CDW and 241CDW)
Coupling style assembly available for mounting between two shafts